March 8, 2019

Hello There!

Hello all, and welcome to my blog. I'm Bailey, but you can call me Bay. We were on Tumblr for a short time, but we're moving to Blogger in an effort to move outside the mobile-only world of Tumblr and more easily connect with others.

So, let me start with introductions to myself and some of the friends who will be helping me with this blog. We'll work on giving you more about us later on.


^^ This is me. Bailey Maria Roberts. No relation to Barbara Millicent Roberts, our last names are merely a coincidence. I'm a chef on a top secret military base by night and I run the on-base library by day. I got involved in the project to help my friends out and wound up organizing the entire darn thing!


This is Karina Brooks. She prefers Kari unless you're Matteo or her brother Ty, they have other nicknames for her. She's a botanist first and foremost, but she does have a knack for fashion design. Any of the clothing and accessories DIY posts will be Kari's domain.


This is Aang and her husband Carson Beckett, they both work in medical ~ Any more serious surgical repairs (in doll terms, head swapping and limb repairs etc.) will be Aang's doing, as they require her know-how and steady hand to complete with minimal side effects.


This is Kaycie Mills, she's our resident fiction writer. Well, technically she and my boyfriend, Jeff, share the title of fiction writer, but Kaycie will be doing the writing for this blog. Any time you see a snippet of story alongside photos on this blog, that's Kaycie's work.


And finally (for the moment), this is Angela Biro. She also works in medical by day, but by night, she is our one true doll aficionado. She's our ace at identifying and restoring dolls to their former glory as well as creating all manner of wonderful dollhouse props for her dolls. She will have both dolly restoration/customizations and a subcategory of posts called Angela's Tangents, in which she will tell us what she thinks of the latest dolly drama.

We aren't exclusively a Barbie blog, not by a long shot ~ We include every doll from Effanbee's international dolls through American Girl, Journey Girl, Monster and Ever After High, Bratz, My Scene, Barbie, Polly Pocket and many others. All dolls are welcome and accepted here, so you won't find us trashing any doll line.

Please, enjoy! 

No comments: