September 20, 2019

Bay Update - Where The Heck Did I Go?


Hey all!
So, you're likely wondering where in the heck I got to for two whole months while I wasn't posting here, aren't you?
The short answer: I was adjusting to a big move across the country and a new job that's kept me busy for a couple of months.
The longer version: I've been stockpiling photos and stories to tell you all this time while trying to find a routine in all the change I've been through the last few months. This move was for the best for me, although it has kept me busy up til now. I do have plenty to show you though, and you can look forward to lots of new posts! 
From dolly fun finds to new characters and dolls in the collection, new creations for  my dolls and another installation or three in the Most Influential Dolls segment.
I look forward to sharing with you all!
-Bay

No comments: